We invite the engineer experienced within the Powertrain & HV Architecture, who wants to join the mission to create a new Automotive Brand, developing some of the most exciting cars.
- Detailed assessment and management of all the specifications of the Powertrain and HV Architecture
- Supervision of the project delivery activities with focus on the technical specifications, design standards and product testing
- Revision and assessment of the physical and virtual validations concerning all aspects involving the Powertrain & HV Architecture in cooperation with performance manager (thermal, mechanical, electrical, NVH and EMC standards and so on)
- Active support of the localization process from the decision to execution
Required experience and qualifications:
- Proven track record of the Electric Powertrain and/or HV Architecture (minimum 5 years)
- A broad understanding of the new product introduction process within the OEM’s organization
- Higher technical education required, preferably M.Sc. of the electrical or mechanical engineering
- Full proficiency in communication in English
- Opportunity to influence and create a unique Polish project of international scale
- Cooperation with professionals in an environment of a dynamic startup
- Full time employment in highly experienced & qualified team in a hybrid system.