We invite the experienced Manager within the EV Platforms development, who wants to join the mission to create a new Automotive Brand, developing some of the most exciting cars.
- Managing the Platform Team (HV Powertrain, Chassis, HVAC) and interfacing to the other functions, especially performance integration and geometric integration
- Supervision of the HV Powertrain, Chassis and HVAC development and integration
- Supervision of the integration of platform supply scope and (self-developed and carry-over) localized components in the areas of HV powertrain, chassis and thermal system
- Active support of the localization process from the decision to execution
Required experience and qualifications:
- Several years of professional experience in the field of the vehicle integration or component development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management positions in the field of automotive engineering
- Experience in the supplier management, technical negotiations and project implementation
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of all the systems included in the Platform Engineering (HV Powertrain, Chassis, HVAC)
- A broad understanding of the new product introduction process within the OEM’s organization
- Higher technical education required, preferably M.Sc. of the electrical or mechanical engineering
- Full proficiency in communication in English
- Opportunity to influence and create a unique Polish project of international scale
- Cooperation with professionals in an environment of a dynamic startup
- Full time employment in highly experienced & qualified team in a hybrid system.