We invite an experienced Vehicle Lighting System Expert/Senior Engineer who would like to realize personal career ambitions by participating in the creation of a professional automotive company.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of Lighting System, adapting new processes, technologies, systems and acting as the main point of engineering contact for the styling area
- Supporting top hat integration engineering teams and suppliers of the technology in terms of technical assessment of new styling proposals
- Supervising the right system selection and implementation of Lighting System components including appropriate selection of lightning technologies
- Leading technical discussions with suppliers, internal cross-functional teams, and EMP partners to develop competitive solutions for our systems and software products
- Coordinate trade off decisions between marketing and styling objectives, technology selection and cost target
- Support system calibration, meeting of legal requirements, validation and certification
Required experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in vehicles Lighting System including LED Adaptive Matrix/Pixel headlamp systems & automotive processes in large OEMS or large companies directly supplying lighting components to OEMs
- Good knowledge of the latest automotive lighting system technologies
- A broad understanding of the various new product introduction processes for OEM vehicles including full product lifecycle, from concept through to vehicle launch
- Practical experience of vehicle electrical architectures based upon Ethernet, CAN, LIN
- Experience of Software requirements, test and system/components validation
- Practical experience in engineering design at every phase of development. Knowledge of CAD systems (Catia v5) is an asset.
- Opportunity to influence and create a unique Polish project of international scale
- Cooperation with professionals in an environment of a dynamic startup
- Full time employment in highly experienced & qualified team in a hybrid system.