The Courage to dream, The Ability to create
PSCR (Product Safety & Conformity Representative)
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety, quality and compliance with IATF and VDA standards as well as legal regulations in force in a given region,
- Conducting regular audits and inspections at the production plant to ensure compliance with standards and legal regulations,
- Identifying and analyzing incidents and quality threats and developing risk management strategies,
- Organizing training for management staff related to safety and quality principles and legal regulations guidelines,
- Maintaining constant contact with clients to monitor their requirements and cooperation with regulatory institutions in a given region,
- Cooperation with the design team when introducing new products, taking into account compliance with standards, quality requirements and legal regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of IATF, VDA standards and applicable legal regulations,
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO 9001,
- Higher technical or related education,
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the area of quality, safety, compliance with standards and legal regulations in the automotive industry,
- Full language proficiency (English)
- Ability to conduct quality and compliance audits,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work in a team and manage a project.