The Courage to dream, The Ability to create
Senior Product Engineer for Body structure sheet metal parts
- Active support at establishment of long-time cooperation between EMP & local suppliers for parts development – form the bridge between the cross divisional Teams from the programme.
- Close cooperation with EMP’s engineering, manufacturing, purchasing departments & Tier 1’s in order to obtain all RQMTs and their implementation to the process of parts development for mass production.
- Ensure availability and understanding of all necessary RQMTs for responsible parts related to performance, feasibility, engineering design etc. provided by all involved Teams.
- Assessment of RFI & RFQs for localized components within responsible are balancing quality, feasibility, durability, development cost keeping the lead time.
- Support engineering & purchasing teams at identification of key issues and potential resolutions; implementation of worked out improvement measures into production.
- Preparation, moderation and minute the frequent module team meetings and any break-out meetings and represent the module team in relevant meetings & discussions focusing on potential risk & proposals of risk mitigation solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product/module management positions in the automotive industry (preferably OEM, Tier 1 or major ESP experience)
- Fluency in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the vehicle development cycle.
- Experience in supplier management, technical negotiations and project implementation
- Basic ability to read CAD models or drawings.
- Experience in delivering designs from idea to production in OEM or Tier 1 environment.
- Problems solving experience from technical side is desirable.
- The ability to communicate fluently in English