The Courage to dream, The Ability to create
Senior Product Engineer for interior equipment and finishing
- Active support in establishing long-term cooperation between EMP and local suppliers in the development of parts,
- Close cooperation with engineering, production, purchasing and local EMP suppliers to obtain all requirements and implement them into the part development process for mass production,
- Assessment of RFI and RFQ requests for the location of components in this area, taking into account the balance between quality, performance and durability requirements, development costs while maintaining the assumed implementation time,
- Supporting engineering and purchasing teams to identify key problems and develop potential solutions and implement the developed improvement actions into the project.
- Preparing, moderating and transcribing regular meetings of teams involved in the development of the entrusted module and its components and all group meetings, as well as representation at appropriate meetings and discussions focusing on potential risks and proposals for solutions to reduce this risk.
- At least 5 years of experience in positions related to the management of products, modules or components in the automotive industry, preferably in an OEM, Tier 1 or ESP environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project & PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the product development cycle.
- Experience in supplier management, technical negotiations and project implementation.
- Basic ability to understand CAD models and technical drawings
- Experience working on projects from the conceptual phase to mass production from an OEM or Tier 1 supplier.
- Experience in solving technical problems is a great advantage
- Full language proficiency (English)