The Courage to dream, The Ability to create
Vehicle Electrical/Electronic Architecture Manager
Purpose of the role:
- Specification and implementation of Electrical/Electronic architecture technology in accordance with the highest standards in the automotive industry and in accordance with technical business requirements
- Managing and supporting the growth of internal team
- Managing and supervising external partners in EE architecture area.
The position requires high technical competence (technology specialist) and project management skills (including supplier management). The scope of the position will gradually expand to include the management of a growing team.
- Representing the EE department in the organization
- Responsibility for the specification, design and implementation process of the EE architecture components
- Close cooperation with production and purchasing departments to source, develop and implement parts for production
- Support and management of supplier nomination
- Definition of KPIs for the area
- Coordination and verification of EMP technical partners’ products in the field of EE systems
- Team Building and Training
- Responsibility for area costs and schedule
- Long-term responsibility for the team dealing with the design and implementation of EE components for production. Including integration engineers, CAE, CAD, safety, DVP.
- Communication protocols including CAN, CAN FD, Flexray, ETHERNET
- Knowledge of virtual and physical simulation and validation methods (HIL, test cars)
- Good understanding of ADAS, mechatronic systems, infotainment and telematics
- Understand the calibration and software release process
- ISO26262, ISO / SAE21434
- EMC, knowledge of EE / SW automotive design standard
- knowledge of ASPICE.
Experience & skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managerial positions in the area related to engineering design in the area of EE
- Good knowledge of virtual design, integration and validation methods
- Understand the remote release and update process
- Experience in supplier management, technical negotiations and project implementation.
- Experience in the process pates delivery, calibration, variant handling, etc.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from concept to implementation, preferably in an OEM environment
- Experience in the delivery of systems / parts according to ISO26262, ISO / SAE 21434
- Team management experience is desirable
- Fluency in spoken and written English.