The content of the Website pages is the property of the Data Administrator – ElectroMobility Poland S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 81 and is legally protected.
The website is informative. We make every effort to ensure that the content of the website is as up-to-date as possible.
Access to the Website may be made using the most popular web browsers – Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari and others.
The website does not contain content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law. In particular, the website does not contain content that causes or threatens the privacy or security of any person, contains information that promotes illegal activities or behavior that is offensive, threatening, indecent, defamatory or defamatory, inciting racism, persecution for ethnic, cultural or ethnic reasons. religious, promoting or conducive to criminal activities, infringing the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or constituting another form of infringement of legally protected goods.
Collection of data
In line with the practice adopted by most websites, ElectroMobility Poland S.A. stores HTTP queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
• public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user’s computer)
• name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol, if possible,
• user name provided in the authorization process,
• time of arrival of the inquiry,
• the first line of the HTTP request,
• HTTP response code,
• number of bytes sent by the server,
• URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if our website was accessed via a link,
• information about the user’s browser,
• information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the Website. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files, inter alia, in order to: determine which pages of the Website are visited most often, what web browsers are used, whether the website structure is error-free.
Cookies are information installed on the user’s device that is sent by the website when the user visits it. The information usually includes details of the Website’s domain, data storage time and a unique number. Cookies are used primarily to correctly display the content on the Website, remember the history of searches and provide by ElectroMobility S.A. high-quality services.
The user may change the cookie settings at any time. The scope of changes and the options related to them depend on the specific software of the web browser and can be modified through it. Leaving the cookie settings unchanged means consenting to the placing of cookies on the user’s device, and thus enabling the Administrator to access the related data. Cookies are used only for internal purposes of website optimization in terms of performance and for statistical analyzes.
Changing the cookie settings in the web browser software may cause difficulties in using the Website or its selected functionalities.
The cookies used by the Website may include:
• cookies with user input cookies;
• cookies used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
• session cookies, including multimedia players (eg video player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session cookies);
• persistent cookies used to personalize the User interface (user interface customization cookies);
• cookies used to monitor traffic on the website, ie data analytics, including cookies.
How to manage cookies?
Web browser manufacturers’ instructions:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Additionally, we would like to inform you that our website collects data using tools provided by Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects its own cookies, independent of ElectroMobility Poland S.A.
Website users can adjust cookies and data collected by Google Analytics using such functions as: cookie settings, User-ID, Data Import and Measurement Protocol platform.
These websites record activities taking place on our Website via the social media plugins of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. These events are pre-defined by these websites and allow them to monitor conversions, optimize their activities and create audience groups (e.g. people interested in electromobility). We receive such data, but it is not data about users, only information about the number of people who have found our website via social media. The collected information is not personal data.
We are not responsible for the actions or omissions of the Website users.
We reserve the right to change, withdraw or modify the functions or properties of the Website’s websites, as well as to cease operations, transfer rights to the Website and to perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law. Our actions must not infringe your rights.